My Name is muhammad faisal ejaz.and i am creator for this blog

Ads Top

Video Of Day

Food is Fun… Enjoy your food

     Food is Fun… Enjoy your food

·         Last week I exposed Facebook to see my supply full of Technicolor foods -- previously beloved beige-ish items which experienced no business looking as though they were using their mother's cosmetic.

·         This trend occurs the pumps of the obnoxious cotton-candy-and-gumdrop-wrapped-$15-milkshake trend, solidifying my realization that due to Internet, I hate everything I once enjoyed.

·         Sure, the info Superhighway helped bring the globe to your fingertips, libraries to your pockets plus more pictures of pet cats doing yoga exercise than we're able to have imagined. However now this 40-something editor isn't heading to get Beyonc?'s new recording -- because I cannot work out how.

·         Eating, baking and finding culinary secrets in NEW YORK used to be always a treasure hunt among the list of city's most dedicated connoisseurs both high- and low-brow. Dumplings in Chinatown, pickled watermelon in Brighton Beach -- breakthrough came through person to person, good luck and reading obscure reviews in newspaper periodicals.

·         When a invisible jewel was uncovered, we valued and praised it because of its low priced and insufficient crowds; the reward was the thrill of the search for a very tasty treasure. Today, finding new food has turned into a hollow social-media competition comprising who will endure the longest series for a bright colored and obscene caloric mashup with great Instagram probable and little flavor value. (A 1,600-calorie milkshake topped with simple, anyone?)

·         Mainstream clickbaiters such as BuzzFeed speed up this edible food arc. The surge and fall season occurs faster than enough time it requires a Vitamix to crush your iced banana into a renewable smoothie. Having go out of places to rejoice, 
·         Music was another pleasure I developed, accumulating cds via a 12-for-a-penny Columbia House rip-off, DJing at a school radio place and a brief stint as a music editor.

·         I paid attention to my growing record collection whenever I used to be home, keeping PJ Harvey's "Stories from the town, Stories from the ocean" for times, other times swapping discs out to match my moods of the night time.

·         When MP3s made an appearance, it was like the rock-and-pop lottery. Writing and burning up CDs recommended an unimaginable catalog of painters was open to me, even before iTunes terminated the final photographs of the industry's trend.


·         Suddenly, I had developed more music than I recognized how to proceed with. What does I wish to listen to?

·         To this full day, I still have no idea. I'll shuffle through most of my iTunes collection, impatiently missing to the next songs and the main one from then on -- Stray Pet cats then, Adele, Louis Prima, Jackie Wilson, Jane's Craving, Dean Martin, The Rolling Rocks -- experiencing a syncopated ADD till, I get so overwhelmed I choose for silence.

·         Pandora and Spotify don't help when i fumble though which device I could use, or why does it not use my presenter or I just forget they can be found. Annoyance leaves me iced and for that reason, music has kept my life.

·         Other activities ruined by the Interwebs are catalogs, magazines, my attention course and grammatically accurate phrases. I miss curated information for a restricted space carefully, attention to syntax and having the ability to read something longer than 300 words.

·         Being given information at a faster tempo than ever before has recinded the pleasures of postponed gratification, appreciating what you have or knowing what you have even.

·         The heart and soul of so a lot of things I once loved has vanished as quickly as previous year's issue over the colour of that unappealing dress. Oh, however the cats. I really do benefit from the pet cats really . . .



·         Tara Cox is the writer of "Airstream: The Magic RV."
Food is Fun… Enjoy your food      Food is Fun… Enjoy your food Reviewed by Live Mint on 22:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Latest in Sports